Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dan Barker vs. James White and Matt Slick

On the Believer's Reason Conference 2009, Dan Barker (a prominent atheist activist) will be engaging in two debates. The first one will be against Dr. James White. It is being streamed now via the AOn webcast, so click here to tune in. They will be debating the uniqueness of Christ, as Dan Barker will will be defending the Pagan copycat theory (a theory which I have debunked in numerous articles on this blog).

The second debate will be Dan against Matt Slick, the president and founder of the Christian Apologetics and Research Ministries (CARM). Their debate will take place later tonight. The website says 7:00pm, but I don't know what time that will be in EST. Their debate will be on morality, as they will be tackling the question "Is there a reason to be good without God?" It is doubtful whether AOMin will stream this debate as well, but I sure do hope that they do.

1 comment:

  1. I just read about the first debate here. Now I can't wait to listen to it. I hope the audio is made available.

    ReplyDelete